Monday, November 29, 2010

Name Suggestions So Far

I am still thinking of the grand prize in addition to having the name painted eternally on the entrance to the house.  I will try to dream on a prize tonight and see what my mind comes up with. 

I have consolidated the suggestions so far.  Keep your suggestions coming.  You can submit as many as you like.  Having a deadline for this sort of thing seems the norm, so let's say the last day for submissions is Saturday, December 11.  It's my dad's birthday and also gives anyone time to have a few good weekend benders to get the creative juices flowing. 

Name so far:

The 1800 House
The Bhodi Adobe
Moore-rantia
The Manor
Allisonia
Eureka
GX47
Rattlesnake Ranch
Casa Colmena (beehive house)
A&B Ranch
Moore Estates
Waiting Dog Ranch
Walking Dog Ranch
Herbie
Xanadu
Character Commons
Lazy Dog Ranch
Sleeping Dog Ranch
Bhodi's Sigh
Bhodi Village

2 New Additions:
Rancho de Bhodi
Hacienda de Bhodi

No comments:

Post a Comment