Saturday, November 27, 2010

Naming the Chateau and Uneventful Returns

It has come to my attention that I need to name my house.  All good homes have a name...Tara, Gipsy House, The Old Malt House, Mount Vernon, Monticello. 

While Kip has suggested Rattlesnake Ranch, I am not trying to bring that kind of energy into my place.  What if all the rattlesnakes start moving here?  We would certainly have to move. 

With that said, I am taking suggestions for home names.  The winner will get something.  So, feel free to comment your name suggestions here.  If you need additional information/photos/etc... to help you come up with the perfect home name, let me know. 

Warm fuzzy weekend update:  After my recent heaping pile of home repair, I was expecting to come home from Thanksgiving with some major thing in the process of breaking.  Luckily, I arrived to tranquility and a Mr. Kitty.  I picked up Bhodi and Myrtle last night, and we have all been hanging around, relaxing, and going for walks.  For the weekend, it is nice to be a home owner. 

7 comments:

  1. Alex came up with
    "Moore-rantia" (a play on the cult - Urantia).
    I'm gonna think about mine some more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'll have to think about this one. To this day, the name of your former car is still my favorite. The Blue Angel, The Ange. Would something as simple as The Manor work? Maybe I need to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allisonia, or "Jay's invited to stay whenever he wants", or Eureka. Me, I'm a sci-fi type so I'd go w/ something like GX47 or something really nice like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A&B Ranch
    Moore Estates
    Waiting Dog Ranch
    Walking Dog Ranch
    Thunderbolt! ....just kidding
    Herbie!
    Character Commons
    Xanadu

    ok...that's all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now we are heeere in Xanaduuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lazy Dog Ranch
    Sleeping Dog Ranch



    Xanadu

    ReplyDelete