Saturday, December 25, 2010

The First Christmas

This year Bhodi, Myrtle, Sombra, and I celebrated our first Christmas in the new house.  Technically, Sombra has had Christmas here before since he was the former owners' cat, but I imagine this was a little more dog-centric than he is used to. 

Thanks to Deirdre, I had a miniature tree with all the trimmings. 

Thanks to Sarah, I have more ornaments for future miniature trees, and I have a festive table cloth for my borrowed dining room table. 

Thanks to Grandmama, I had egg on toast with homemade salt risen bread for breakfast.  It was so good, I had it for lunch too!  I also have fun Christmas decorations that G send me years ago. 

Thanks to all my friends and family, I had lots of calls, cards, and Christmas wishes. 

Thanks to Bhodi and Myrtle, I had a great Christmas walk and Christmas nap snuggled up on the bed. 

All in all, the first Christmas was a nice one, even if I was far from home. 

So, goodnight all.  So ends another Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment