Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Electric, Boggie Woggie Woggie

Keith Graham of Graham-Electric-fame is hanging out on Octopus Street today to try and make sense of the Medusa head of wires I have hanging from walls and the ceiling in the bedroom.  As if my demolition tendencies haven't been productive enough, in addition to drywall destruction, I have also exposed lots of wires and outlets and the like. 

In order to re-secure and place the wires, outlets, and switches, Keith and his trusty companion are taking down more drywall and busting holes where they are putting junction boxes.  What have I gotten into?  At least 4 hours of electrical work.  That's what I have gotten into...oh, and lots of drywall repair.  Let's not minimize the joy that will be drywall repair.

Unlike the plumber, who took a nosedive for the worst, Keith Graham and Graham Electric are still electricians to the gods.  Seriously.  It is shocking how nice they are.  (sorry.  I couldn't resist that little pun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment